Capabilities & Services
Our Capabilities include the following:
- Class A Contractors License with
- DUNS – 054551681
- SBA 8(a) Certified in Business Development
Program – 6/19/15
- Graduation Date - 6/19/25
- SDVOSB – VA Administration Re-Verification - 1/17/20
- SWaM / Micro Business Certified – 699290
- Registered CCR – CAGE Code: 6MP66
- NAICS Codes
236220 (Primary) –
Commercial & Industrial Building Construction
236210 – Industrial Building Construction
238330 – Flooring Specialist
- Registered eVA
- Bonding Capacity – BB&T, $7.5M
Single / $15M Aggregate
bonding available as required
- Line of Credit – Available as needed through TowneBank
- Insurance – Utica National Insurance Group
Our Services include the following:
New Construction / Renovation
- Over 30 years of experience in new construction / renovation to include Design Build.
- Capable of project management to include field oversight from conception through completion of closeout documents.
- Project size is not an issue; can range from credit card to multi-million.
- Experienced in demolition, abatement of asbestos containing materials, concrete testing & reporting for moisture content, mitigation, and placement of finishes.
- We are experienced with Design / Build projects both for new construction and renovations. Working closely with design/engineering firms such as RRMM, Clark Nexsen, Waller, Todd & Sadler, and JP Harvey, we helped customers develop their scope of work (SOW), provide detailed designs and perform the construction.
- Watching the customer’s budget closely and coming up with innovative ideas to save money, we are able to deliver quality projects on time to meet the customer’s needs.
Project Management Services
We can also assist with the management of projects providing Consultant Services in Project Management including:
- Bid / Project Estimating to include Technical Package Preparation.
- Coordination with client for KEY milestone meetings before, during, and at the completion of the project.
- Preparation of subcontract SOWs for the PMA and assist Quality Control Managers with review of submittals.
- Development of Construction Schedules with subcontractor input and updates by-weekly for QC meetings & monthly billing.
- Preparation of monthly billing for client review / approval.
- Review / approve subcontractor monthly invoicing.
- Coordination with Site Superintendent/QC to assist with managing subcontractors to ensure timely response to meet schedule requirements for materials, equipment, and work on site.
- Preparation of closeout documentation at project completion.